Why join a Membership with Dr. De Soto?
Individual and Family Plan Members
Enjoy the same personalized and attentive care as pay-as-you-go or insurance patients plus many more benefits!
- Guaranteed same- or next-day appointments
- Long appointment times, with time for all questions and answers
- Commitment to long-term health goals
- Communication via phone and secure message for all questions and concerns included in monthly fee
- Deep discounts on pay-as-you-go pricing for specialized treatments
- No need to pay at time of service and no copays
- 5% off supplements
- A one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 for an individual or $80 for a couple and $100 for a family will apply for all new members.
|Membership Level||Monthly Fee||Plus Club Monthly Fee|
|Service||Pay-As-You-go||Insurance Only||Membership Special Pricing|
|Supplements||No discount||No discount||5% off|
|Multi-nutrient IV Therapy||$120 and up||$70 and up||$50 and up|
|Major Auto Heme Ozone Therapy (MAH)||$200||$160||$120|
|Allergy Therapy (LDA)||$200||$160||$120|
|B12 and vitamin shots||$50 and up||$30 and up||$20 and up|
|Specialty Labs||No discount||No discount||Discount varies by lab|
Services included in the Individual and Family Plans:
Individual, Couple and Family Plans: Services provided during office visits will include any intake, diagnosis and exam that Dr. De Soto is able to provide at time of service. All labs and procedures (including minor surgery, LDA, Ozone and IV/IM nutrients) will be subject to additional fees. Supplements will be made available for purchase at 5% off retail pricing. Lab tests and imaging are not included in membership fees and will be paid directly to Physician or third party provider.
Well-Child Discount: Imagine well-child check ups that you look forward to. These visits are about checking in with your baby’s growth and development, but they are also about addressing any parenting concerns, next steps and the health of the whole family. Plus they are incredibly affordable! Plan includes 5-6 visits during the first year (newborn/2wks, 4wks, 8wks, 4mo, 6mo) and 3 visits the second year (12 mo, 18mo, 24mo). Any additional visits for illness are also included. The plan term is 2 years. We are currently not carrying immunizations and they will be made available when in stock for additional cost.
Plus Club: Insurance patients can now enjoy the same discounts on supplements and non-covered specialty services as membership patients with this low-cost monthly plan.